1. To edit your survey: Go to your Survey Home Page.
2. To review your survey: Click on the Preview button (eye icon) below your Smart Form image.
3. To finish your survey: click on the green checkmark above the Thank You icon.
Note: this button will take you back to your My Surveys Page.
4. To launch your survey: on your My Surveys Page, find the survey you want to launch and hover over the survey card to view the survey tools. Click the middle tag icon to open your survey settings.
5. The Survey Settings pop-up window will appear and display two Survey Settings (Survey, Launch): Click the Launch Settings option and confirm that the 'Live' mode is selected. Click SAVE CHANGES to launch your survey.
Note: Make sure to copy your Live URL.
6. To make sure your survey is launched: Go to your My Surveys Page, look for your Survey Card and make sure the card is filled in.
Note: If you ever need to reach your survey link again, simply click the paperclip on the top right corner and your link will be copied!
7. To pause your survey: Go to your My Surveys page, look for your launched Survey Card and hover over the survey card to open the survey tools.
8. The Survey Settings pop-up window will appear: Click the Launch Settings on the right and locate the 'Deactivated' Mode option to pause your survey. Check the 'Deactivated' Mode option and click SAVE SETTINGS to pause/deactivate your survey.
9. To resume your survey: Go to your My Surveys page, open your Survey Launch Settings. Confirm that the LIVE mode is selected and click SAVE SETTINGS to resume your survey.
10. To preview your survey from the Launch Settings: Copy the Preview LINK
11. Next up check out the Editor Homepage Overview.