The Binary Smart Form is a fun way for a survey taker to provide a yes/no style response with a single tap. Nothing fancy or complicated, just an elegant way to get a response.
Use the following steps to build this example question.
Note: Your work is saved automatically as you work through the steps, so don’t fret looking for a save button.
- To create the Binary Smart Form: From the Survey Home Page click the + icon at the bottom of the page.
- To choose the Binary Smart Form: On the Choose a Smart Form screen click on BINARY.
- To update your question’s text: On the Smart Form image click on the words “Your Question”.
- To type out your question: On the left-hand side, below ENTER YOUR TEXT, type your question. Note: As you type you will see a number to your right that is the number of characters remaining. Data science best practices require your question to be less than 90 characters, and the editor will enforce this limit.
- To edit answer 1: On the Smart Form image click the bar that says “ANSWER 1”.
- To type out answer 1: On the left-hand side, below ENTER YOUR TEXT, type your text for ANSWER 1. Note: You have a 20 character limit, and the text is automatically capitalized.
- To change the color for answer 1: On the left-hand side, below CHOOSE A COLOR, select the new color.
- To edit answer 2: Repeat steps 5 - 7. Make sure to use different colors for each option for ease of reporting and use.
That does it. You now have a fun, engaging way to collect data using the Binary Smart Form.